Sunday, November 29, 2009

Green Kross Co-Operative

858-412-5944

4.0 stars / out of 5.0 stars

I didn't see too many co-op's advertising on weedmaps for Black Friday, but GKC was, and I actually received an email from them regarding their discounts for the day.

After a thorough inspection of their flowers, I decided on a half ounce of their Fire OG $230. At this price, I would probably just stick to an eighth $60, but since they took off $20, I went ahead and got the half pie. The OG really was really fire, so I must say that it did live up to it's name. I also picked up a half-gram $17 of their Banana Infusion, which I know is extremely expensive, but I just had to try it. Turns out this Infused stuff is crazy potent, I mean I felt an instant rush of I don't know what, but I liked it. I smoked a bowl hours ago and I'm still feeling it. It really wasn't very tasty or stinky, but the high is unreal..just like the price;)

No comments:

Post a Comment