Monday, November 16, 2009

SDOWA

858-750-2401

4.2 stars / out of 5.0 stars

I'm surprised I haven't checked this place out sooner. Real easy to find, right on Garnet. I'm pretty sure this place use to be a tattoo shop so they have a big waiting room with pawn shop bars when you first walk in. Verification consisted of signing 3 sheets and striking a pose...for a picture..yes, they use club cards. A turn off in my book, my wallet is bulging with them. Once inside the nug room the BT gave me the rundown and I was quickly drawn towards the Platinum Bubba $20/$65..a little pricey for 1/8 and the BT said they had recently dropped the price from $70?? Say what!!! I mean, the Bubba is bomb, I got a gram of it, but that's STEEP. No first time freebie or discount. Staff was cool and the Bubba I got was super stinky and stoney, just a bit too pricey for the eighth. Will be back for a gram when I can though.

No comments:

Post a Comment