Monday, November 16, 2009

GRAND ORGANICS COOPERATIVE, INC

(858)490-9222

4.6 stars / out of 5.0 stars

Just checked this place out. Parking can be an issue, but if you circle the block a couple times you'll find a spot for sure. Fairly quick verification process and a nice club card. Didn't really like the fact that they only allow one patient at a time in the bud room. Some people like this cause it's more discreet, but I really don't mind other cats seeing what I buy. The girl who works the front was very chill and the BT answered all my questions. I really didn't come for the bud, but I checked them out anyway and alot seemed pretty decent..mostly organic..they has some OGDP that looked fire. The main reason for my visit was to get some edibles and ufortunately they really didn't have any left. 3 for $20 is probably the reason why, guess I gotta get there hella early next time. Overall a very nice, professional, collective I would recommend to any P.B. local. Plus you get a free med sucker just for becoming a member!!

No comments:

Post a Comment