Monday, November 16, 2009

AAA Greens Collective

858-274-0420

4.4 stars / out of 5.0 stars

This place closes at 5PM Mon-Sat so I ran my errands a little earlier in the day to catch them before they close. Fairly easy to find with big signs pointing the way. Street level access so no stairs. There was no patient ahead of me so I was verified quickly and was off to see the BT soon after. I actually came to check out the P91 $20/$55, but was disappointed to see an inferior strain. The BT steered me towards their top shelf Grapefruit Romulan $20/$60, which was super pungent and made me forget all about about the P91. I went with an eighth of the Gfruit and he threw in a free brownie for my first visit. Quickly macked down the brownie when I got home and whipped out the Gfruit for a taste... It surprisingly lacked the ummph in taste I was expecting from this smelly strain:( should of gotten the Bubba Kush. Overall chill staff with a nice compassionate feel to the place. Will be back soon to check out the Kali Mist and BlackBerry the BT was telling me they got on the way.

p.s. Brownie gave me an all right/so so body high. It tasted a little too good and that sometimes can be an indicator of potency.

No comments:

Post a Comment