Monday, November 16, 2009

Unified Collective

619-299-6600

3.4 stars / out of 5.0 stars

First time to Uni and coming all the way from P.B.. it was quite the journey. A winding road off Texas before you take a quick right and up a fairly steep driveway. I made my way inside and had the most easiest and fastest verification I've ever had. I literally handed the lady my original doc and I.D. and WHAAALA! NO PAPERWORK OR WAIT!

There was one patient in there already so I just let him finish up while I took the place in. Didn't really like the fact that their product is pre-bottled, even sample jars are not within reach. Meanwhile the BT is having a conversation with another employee, I actually had to interupt them to get some attention and even then I didn't feel too "high priority" to them..I mean, I don't expect every collective to give me the royal treatment, but I do expect some compassion. Atleast your attention when I'm visiting you for my meds..and a first time patient at that. The two chicks in the front were cool though and put me up on game with an up&coming event.

Now to the Meds..I got a quarter, an eighth of BANANA KUSH, and an eighth of BLACKBERRY KUSH $110 (I actually got $10 off with a coupon out of NUG MAG or it would of been $120) The BANANA KUSH was super stinky and it tasted the same way. Beautiful, frosty, golden sugar nugs with a dominating high. The BLACKBERRY was also top notch. It had that fruity/nutty smell to it and was just blingin with trichomes. I smoked a bowl of it after a bowl of the BANANA and it put me down. I can barely hold my eyes open enough to finish this review.

Also picked up a $10 Fruity Pebble treat that tasted too good and I knew it wasn't going to do much to me...well I feel a little body high going, but thats probably just the KUSH talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment