Monday, November 16, 2009

High Tide Caregivers Co-Op

858-729-9927

4.2 stars / out of 5.0 stars

Thought I'd go check out this spot since it's close to where I live and I happened to be having lunch right down the street. The place was real easy to find and verification wasn't too painfull. Once inside I wanted to get right down to business and see the top shelf...some Cherry Kush and Sweet Tooth were a couple of their better srains, both looked very nice and left my mouth watering, that was untill I saw the price..$30 a gram for the Kush and $27 for the Tooth. I guess I'm just not use to those types of donation prices. I was about to buy a gram of something I really didn't want that was cheaper because I couldn't bare to pay $30 for the g. That was about the time one the BT's mentioned that since it was my first time, they would take $5 off any purchase and give me a complementary pre-roll of White Shark, I think it was called. So long story short I went for a g of the Cherry Kush for $25 (still a little pricey, but I figured "what the hell") Anyway, something I was really happy to see was that they had fat cone pre-rolls of Master Kush for only $15..great deal. They also informed me that they had some house shake coming pretty soon here for $10 a g. Overall the staff was very hospitable and the Kush I got was fire, and it had a real sweet and sour taste to it. (very stoney indica) I don't have the money for $30 g's and $70 eighths, but I will definitely be back for those 1.3g, $15, pre-rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment