Monday, November 16, 2009

DOWNTOWN KUSH LOUNGE

619-255-KUSH (5874)

4.2 stars / out of 5.0 stars

This was my first visit to the Kush Lounge and though it's a bit far from where I live, I decided to check em out. I actually planed it to have lunch in the Gaslamp Quarter and just walk over. By the time I got there I realized that they might not let my girl in and I didn't want her waiting outside, but they were cool about it and let her wait in the lounge area...two huge couches and plenty of chairs and places to hang out and absorb the huge mural paintings on the walls. Verification was a breeze and after a brief wait, I was called in. I love the variety that the Kush Lounge and the Green Kross offer, they both truly have some of the best selection in town. I ended up going with an eighth split: OG HEEZ which is a OG/CHEESE Hybrid and the famous Jack Herer, both pungent as hell and covered with trichomes ($60 which is reasonable). I gave the staff a three star rating because the female budtender who helped me was either tired or completely ripped! Whatever the case, she seemed very distracted and there was even some confusion as to what meds I had picked out. The girl who verified me was hella cool though, maybe you should bring her upstairs. Overall this place has some killer meds and I would recommend a visit if you've never been.

No comments:

Post a Comment