Monday, November 16, 2009

Horizon Non-Profit Collective

8584561779

4.0 stars / out of 5.0 stars

Thank God for a close dispensery. I mean, I felt the migraine coming, didn't bring my meds to work with me, and knew if I didn't medicate I would have to suffer the wrath. So I quickly whipped out my phone and hit up weedmaps to see what time they closed..to my surprise they were open till 7pm so I got there a good half hour before they closed. I really only had about 50 bucks on me so my selection was pretty limited. I still checked out their top shelf and it really wasn't that impressive. The strain I went with was the Blue Dream and was really fairly decent for $50/eighth. I must say it was better than some of their $60/eighth strains. I quickly rolled up some dreamy stuff and puffed it till I was in a better place. I loved how the high didn't leave me all drowsy, instead I was able to handle business as usual..PAIN FREE!! thanx fellas, will be back when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment