Monday, November 16, 2009

San Diego Holistic Healing

858-412-3105

5.0 stars/ out of 5.0 stars

Just can't say enough good things about this place, it's my go to spot. Went there today to pick up some clones and to scope out some of their new arrival meds. I ended up going with 3 Silver Pearl clones and their last Purple Kush clone. All looked healthy and well nourished. I also scooped up a gram of their Skunk Haze, which looked bomb and was super stoney, but didn't have as much taste as say, one of their top shelf strains like the 858 OG and the Lavender Purps which I got just the other day. Man you guys have really spoiled me, I mean, meds and prices I see at other co-op's are laughable in comparison to what you're providing your patients with. Keep up the good work guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment