Monday, November 16, 2009

Green Earth Herbal Collective (GEHC) - Pacific Beach

(858) 270-4342

4.4 stars / out of 5.0 stars

I really don't frequent this place as much as other co-ops in the area because their menu is always the same. However one of my close friends and fellow GEHC patient, told me they had a new, super bomb strain..Power Plant. I had to see it for myself and it was everything he said and more. The only thing that bothered me was the price, $22 grams and $65 eighths. I actually only had $60 cash on me thinking that would be enough for an eighth, so when I saw the price I was a bit crushed. No instore ATM, so I had to roll with 2 grams: 44 bucks...ouch. Well the PP was bomb and I would love to get some more when I'm out, but sadly it is a little too pricy for me. As always the staff is super chill and more than hospitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment