Sunday, November 29, 2009

Unified Collective

619-299-6600

4.0 stars / out of 5.0 stars

All the spots in my neighborhood closed up shop early today, so I was relieved to see that Uni was still open late and even open for thanksgiving.

When I got there there was a minor issue with my paperwork (I had no idea you had to bring in your original document everytime you visit) and they were having trouble finding me in the computer, but it was quickly resolved and I was allowed to go back and see the BT. I noticed that practically all their top shelf strains are now $65/eighth..bummer. Don't get me wrong their meds are out of this world, I just don't believe in out of this world donation prices. I actually wanted to try two different strains, but since all their meds are pre-weighed, a split eighth is not an option. I ended up getting an eighth of their ULTRA BLUE ROMULAN $65 (an impeccable indica just glowing with trichomes and dark orange pistils. though it wasn't as stinky as some of their other strains, it made up for it with a pulverizing punch of a high..I swear my heart started to race rapidly after snapping a fatty. taste wasn't really discribable, it was more of a pungent after taste that seemed to linger on my palate.)

Wish I could of tried the STRAWBERRY CREAM too, but getting a gram of each for $50 or an eighth of each for $130 is illogical and out of my price range. I would love to try more of their strains, I hope they come up with a way to let their patients experience multiple strains without draining the ol' wallet..if spliting an eighth is not possible, then maybe a 3 gram sampler or quarter sampler would suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment