Monday, November 16, 2009

Tree House Club - Pakastani Kush Now In!

619-794-2400

4.0 stars / out of 5.0 stars

Checked this place out on a whim. Prime location for a colletive, hidden, big parking lot, not really anybody around. After buzzin the bell I was greeted by gentleman who unlocked the door and led me in. Fairly painless verification process. I noticed they had a chill little area on the side with a couch and what looked like a 42" with the nature channel on. Really cool and chatty staff. The Budtendress was standing behind...how can I say this..a more doctors office looking outlet in the wall, you know instead of your usual smokeshop style dispensery. Anyways, the majority of meds I saw were pretty low grade...I mean, they all just seemed to smell the same, all pretty crispy or dry. I see alot of people that have commented..like this. I guess I'm just such a spoiled son-of-a-bitch, that only the best will satisfy. You guys just need to get some fresher meds, change your menu around a bit. As far as I'm concered these prices you have are a turn off..I mean $45 eights and $295 ounces of super silver haze!!! If this was really the bomb haze you wouldn't dare sell it for so cheap. You already have the great, quiet, outta the way location that your friends in P.B. don't have..Com'on, do it for the only club in Point Loma and make a name for yourselves. I will be back to check you out soon , so hopefully you take my advice. I am part of a large group of friends with illnesses who use medical marijuana religiously and believe me when I say that nug news travels fast my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment