Monday, November 16, 2009

San Diego Holistic Healing

858-412-3105

5.0 stars / out of 5.0 stars

Let me start out by saying how happy I am to have another legit dispensery so close to where I live. After the recent events that took place, I've been left with the task of hunting down a new, close, collective to frequent. Well I can finally relax, cause I've found it. Finding SDHHC wasn't too hard and I like the fact that I didn't have to stand outside and wait after ringing some door bell or knocking. I walked straight in were I was greeted by a cute and friendly front desk girl who took my og doc and I.D. and verified me while I filled out one page of paperwork, very quick!! After that I was permitted to enter their nug room were I was greeted by two, very chill budtenders. I was relieved to see they had a wide variety of meds, all of which were at decent prices. No grams over $20, No eighths over $60, and ounce deals you wouldn't believe, saw a bunch of $300 and lower that were still very nice. I wanted to try their super top shelf, so I went with a gram of God's Gift and a gram of True OG, plus since it was my first time there, they gave me a free brownie!! Just blazed a bowl of the Gift and I'm straight, can't wait to try the OG later on tonight when I get off work. Overall SDHHC most definitely gets a 5, which puts this place high up on a pedestal in my book. Check em' out and you will see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment