Friday, December 4, 2009

San Diego Medical Collective (SDMC)

619-298-3500

3.4 stars / out of 5.0 stars

It's pretty much across the freeway from Mission Valley Mall, in a large building with the address (1333) clearly stated. You have to take an elevator up a floor and then it's just right around the corner to your left. Their waiting room was clean and tidy, though I didn't spend much time there as I was quickly verified and off to see their meds. Nice variety of herb to choose from with a $60 cap on eighths and even some 30/40 dollar ones too. I didn't really see anything too special and to tell you the truth after checking them out I began to focus more on their concentrates, which happen to be very nice and at a compassionate donation price (see review title lol). I ended up going with a gram of their OG Kush Kief and a gram of their Sour OG..just because I felt like I had to at least try SOME of their top shelf flowers..to make for a more "well-rounded review". End result, the Sour OG was decent, but not worth $20/60...(nice fluffy, light green buds with more of a light brown than an orange pistil color..I thought it lacked a bit in smell and WOW factor, the high was right on though) I made sure to smoke a couple bowls of the Sour by itself before I piled on some kief. The kief was bomb! It went perfect with the bud I got from there, it turned my average dank into some kill. I almost forgot to mention that they had a microscope attached to a little flat screen so you can check their strains for trichome count..nice addition. Oh and they gave me a free edible for my first visit, can't wait to eat it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment