Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Green Tree Solutions

858 278 2128

4.8 stars / out of 5.0 stars

I've heard of planetary strains, but presidential.?? I was in the area, really didn't need meds, but I had to see what all the hype was about. I saw all the positive reviews about this strain, plus a couple of my boys gave me the heads up after trying it themselves.

Once inside, I went straight for ol' Bill and even though the BT showed me some Saturn that almost brought a tear to my eye, I went with my original choice; a gram of their BC OG 20/60. Turns out GTS offers specials on Sunday's..$5 off planetary strain eighths and on Tuesday's the BT's dish out heavy handed 4 gram 1/8's..excluding planetary strains.

Went home, weighed my gram, and turns out the BT had a heavy hand on a Sunday!! 1.7..thank you very much.

Bill Clinton OG is no joke. A pungent member of the OG family that's just as beautiful as any planetary I've seen. Dense, heavy nugs, glistening with trichomes..I mean like GLITTER. Taste was awesome with a smooth after taste to boot. I felt this strain is more of a stinger than a stoner...a real elevated high with those kushy vibes. A well rounded, gorgeous flower everyone should try at least once in a four year term..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment