Friday, December 25, 2009

Pacific Beach Medical CO-OP

858-581-3265

1.6 stars / out of 5.0 stars

Wanted to check this place out because they offer planetary strains and I was curious as to the donation price.

Let me start by saying that this place is right next door to where the Kush Kingdom use to be. Pretty small waiting room with a single couch, no TV or magazines to read so the 15-20 minutes I waited before even being verified seemed like eternity..did I mention I was the only patient in there. When I finally received the paperwork, it looked like something that the printer had spit out (completely unorganized, some papers were cut-off and missing info, no staple on these 12 or so pages either) I'd say it was a good 25-30 minutes before I got to see any meds.

Basic co-op set up, nothing special..looks like they're still in the process of fixing the place up. I made a bee-line to the meds and immediately asked about their planetary strains, turns out they just had one..labeled "planetary strain"..which I have never seen, it's usually got a planetary name like Mars, Venus, ect. When he told me the price for an eighth, I handed the jar back to the BT and almost turned around and walked out. He noticed my shock and said he would do me a solid for my first time and only charge me $70!!! outrageous!! This is gouging people. I told the BT I would never pay more than $60 for any eighth so he steered me towards some Bubba Kush that looked amazing, but lacked in smell and some Grapefruit Kush that was equally amazing and had a real nice grape, not grapefruit smell. I ended up getting a half eighth of each for $60 and because I waited so long, the BT gave me 2 grams of each instead of 1.7's...oh and a free joint of their house shake (that's probably the only reason I didn't give them a lower score than I did)

Got home and was real anxious to try them both. The Bubba looked sooo good, but sadly had no taste at all :( The Grapefruit was also unbelievably awesome as well, but it too had no taste. Looks like something went wrong during the curing process. Got irie off these meds, especially the Bubba, but taste is big in my book.

I hate when I have to completely dump on a club, but I do this for all of you, I do this so you can avoid a potentially BAD experience..through me. Oh, I almost forgot, today I received a phone call from what sounded like the owner or another BT and he practically demanded that I come back in cause they didn't get a copy of my doctor's rec or my I.D when I came in yesterday..? WOW! He said if I didn't come in today that I would have to do the whole verification process again...OMG go through that again, how about I save us both the trouble and never come back period.

No comments:

Post a Comment