Thursday, December 24, 2009

Horizon Collective

8584561779

4.2 stars / out of 5.0 stars

Am I the only patient that goes to this place...? I swear no one reviews this club.

Anyways, after my last visit with them closing an hour and a half earlier than they were suppose to and leaving me medless, I tell you..it really left a bad taste in my mouth. BUT once again, I was in a bind and needed a quick solution and Horizon is the only dispensary in walking distance from my work...so Horizon it was. I was actually surprised to see some decent $50 strains and the first one I looked at was it. Their Grape Skunk had a real potent fruity aroma and such an appealing look that I didn't even feel the need to look at anything else. The BT weighed out some nice chunky nugs for me and threw in the usual free lighter and I was off to get some much needed relief.

As good as this strain smelled, it majorly lacked in taste, however it did do the job and that's what's most important. One bowl had me where I needed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment