Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Beach Collective

619.226.3300

4.8 stars / out of 5.0 stars

This was the first dispensary I've been to in this area and after a quick look on weedmaps, it looked like Beach Collective was pretty much setting the bar for OB. I still plan on checking out other spots in the vicinity, but it's gonna be hard for any other club in OB to compare themselves to the selection, quality, and compassion this place offers.

Place was easy to find, but not flashy..very discreet location surrounded by residential homes. Verification was a breeze and there was no wait. There were a couple of buckets on the ground collecting raindrops from a leak in the roof when I walked into the back room, but HEY..we all have our problems..right.? The nug room was super spacious and I was quickly attended to. The female BT showed me their donation price list and gave me a rundown on their edibles and discounts throughout the month of December. I usually go straight for the top shelf meds, but their mid-grades just looked so good, there was no need to. I went with a gram of their Gods Gift $18/55 (stunning light green buds, beautifully manicured and bursting with trichomes and an abundance of golden pistils. Sweet, stinky, fruity smell and a taste to match. High was uplifting and kept me alert) and a gram of their PK Kush (pure kush) (Dark, dense, popcorn nuggets that were a lot more smelly than pretty. Taste was a bit on the harsh side..the smoke was super thick and burned my nose hairs..got me hella baked though)

I also scooped up a half gram of their OG Fullmelt Hash $15/30 (I threw a good size chunk of this stuff on a fluffy bowl of some other green I had and.....MAN that's nice! That thang smoked like a chimney and left me blown back wired with my heart pumping) Think I'll be back soon to try those Moon Rocks! Got a free joint of some OG/Headband for my first visit too..Nice! Usually I get a jay of house shake or some kinda hog moss..lol. Turns out my Gods Gift gram weighed 1.1 and the Kush was a 1.3! End result: 2.4 of herb + .5 of fullmelt hash + joint of OG/headband= $45 (she charged me $15 for the g of Gods Gift instead of $18) I'm loving this place already...So go and treat yourself, especially during this month..all their meds are on sale.

p.s. Loved the prescription bags they put your med bottles in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment