Thursday, December 24, 2009

San Diego Holistic Healing

858-412-3105

5.0 stars / out of 5.0 stars

It's been a good month since my last trip to SDHHC cause I've been out exploring other clubs around San Diego and though some of these other clubs offer a similar selection and quality...they just don't have the consistency and feel that the healing center has. No matter where I go this place will always be HOME BASE for me.

I love OG Kush and this place has the whole god damn solar system, along with many other top shelf Indicas and Sativas. On this visit I scooped up an eighth of some Uranus ($60), eighth of Afkoo ($50), and an eighth of their Mixd Bag ($30). which I think they should call mixdking!..lol.

The Uranus was some pretty potent stuff, smelly as hell..that's probably the reason I went with it over the Venus and Titan. Great taste with a high so stoney...you almost feel spun..oh and the nug I got looked hella small, but weighed out..super dense bud! The Afkoo was decent for $50..a nice light green color bulging with golden hairs. Taste, smell, and high were a little mild, but it worked well as an A.M. medication. I'm a big fan of their Mixd Bag, you never really know what your gonna get. I like to use this crumble for my vape, I just cant see grinding up prize nuggets to vape. This is a cheap alternative considering your only donating 30 bucks for the eighth and if your come in on a Sunday you can knock $5 off that $30. Gotta love that!

These guys really shouldn't be worried about all the other collective's springing up in the area cause not only are the new guidelines coming out next year that will probably cause these spots to relocate, but it's just gonna be hard for anyone to compete with what SDHHC is doing....and I will go and review these places just to prove my point..and yes it will be an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment