Friday, December 4, 2009

Agape Collective

(858) 272-HERB(4372)

5.0 stars / out of 5.0 stars

Brand new collective in P.B. so you know I'm all over it. First off, this place is almost impossible to miss. Besides the fact it's located smack-dab on the heart of Garnet Ave, the place is painted in a blood red that sets it apart from the rest of the strip. I really liked their walk-way entrance, a very clean and well kept outdoor patio complete with chairs, plants, and wall mural.

Once verified, I was allowed entrance to their nug room where I was welcomed by two exuberant BT's and their chill owner. They gave me a breif rundown of their flowers, clones, and tinctures while I went over their top shelf strains(25/60). I ended up going with a gram of their PURPLE KUSH ( chunky nugs loaded with trichomes and that ever so familiar stench of purp...taste was a little mild, but the high was super stoney) and a gram of WILLY'S WONDER ( do yourself a favor and get some of this stuff..sugary buds with a potent fruity smell, tastes just like it's smell and matched with an invigorating high).

The only reason I didn't give them a 4 star rating on price, ($25 gram) was because the owner only charged me $35 for both grams and even through in a free joint for my first time!!! Now thats compassion. Check this place out, it's definitely worth a visit..I'll be coming back soon to peep their concentrates and new strains.

No comments:

Post a Comment