Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Green Tree Solutions

858 278 2128

4.8 stars / out of 5.0 stars

It's a must I swing by the Tree on Sunday's. I can't see paying 65 dollars for an eighth of meds, but on this day their Planetary strains are at a more down-to-earth donation price $60.

I was hoping to score some Saturn cause last time I was there I peeped it and it was out of this world..but just my luck though, no Saturn..they're also out of Obama OG. The BT ended up steering me towards their Earth..which didn't look as fire as the Saturn, but was still stunning and just as stinky. So Earth it was..raced home and weighed my eighth as I always do and what do you know..? 3.9 baby!

The taste test revealed some genuine OG flavor with a mega crippling high (no pun intended) that lasted until I finally crashed out (excellent sleeping medication). Overall, I was thoroughly pleased with my selection and the amount of it I was given. I really appreciate the compassion and professionalism GTS brings. I will be returning next Sunday, hopefully they get some more of that Saturn in.

ps. If your into concentrates..this place has some of the best wax I've ever seen..real deal yellow chunks of pure heaven..$60 a gram.

No comments:

Post a Comment