Thursday, December 24, 2009

forty two

858-270-9900

4.6 stars / out of 5.0 stars

Made it a point to stop in today and see what this place was all about. New club so they're still doing a little remodeling, but the place definitely has potential. I breezed through verification and was warmly welcomed into Forty Two.

I like when the BT shows you whats good so you don't have to look in every jar to make sure your making the best choice. He had maybe 5 out of the 15 jars they had, out on top of the table for me to inspect and all looked decent. I usually get an eighth split from clubs so I can write a more well rounded review. Some clubs have their meds pre-weighed, but that is not the case here. I ended up going with a half eighth of Afgan#1 $60 (visually stunning with a super pungent odor..real strong pine/trainwreck smell. a little dry, but smokes great. nice taste, inhale & exhale. mellow indica high) and a half eighth of Jack Herer $50 (what can I say about Jack that you don't already know. nice and fluffy and busting with trichs. smell was a match. taste I thought was a little mild, but it was there. left me stung.) Being a first timer and all, they took $5 off my eighth and kicked me down with a free half-gram sample of their Sour D (good smell, good looking..nice and powdery. mild taste. punishing high.)

Overall this place has a nice vibe with friendly, hospitable staff and is definitely worth a visit if your in the area. Go score yourself some Afgan. I would love to see this club invest in some more Kush strains, I'm partial to Kush because it delivers the pungent potency I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment