Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good Karma Collective

858-750-2450

4.0 stars / out of 5.0 stars

New spot off Morena Blvd, right across the street from the MediMar offices. I saw on weedmaps that they were kicking down first time visitors with 5 gram eighths, so I figured it was worth checking out.

Verification wasn't TOO bad, I think I initialed more paperwork here than any other place I've been to. Pay close attention before initialing on rules number 13 and 14...they're optional, so you don't have to. Those two rules were so strange, that even the guy working the front didn't understand them..? I just put n/a on both of those.

After verification, I realized that the guy working the front was also the BT. He open the back door to reveal the biggest bud room I've seen in SD...complete with clone room, living room, and enough extra space to throw a party for at least 100 people.

Nice selection of Indica and Sativa at fair donation prices (15/45-20/60). For my 5 gram eighth I selected 2 grams of their K2 ($20/55 I swear this strain is the old school BULLRIDER..it has that windexy, minty smell that just explodes on the senses. Nugs were pretty leafy, but when they're covered in trich's..it's plausible. Taste was a little mild, but got a nice cerebral rush from it.) 2 grams of their BUBBA WALKER ($20/60 choice nugs with dark red, almost copper colored pistils..not as smelly as some of their other kush, but it was there. Taste was there as well and the high was definitely a creeper.) and 1 gram of their PLATINUM OG ($20/60 super pungent, dense, frosty rocks with high WOW factor..I mean trich city. The taste wasn't over the top, but it did have the flavor. Got blown back off this herb.) I also snatched up a quarter of their G.D.P. ($45/85 super dense buds..good smell and well manicured. Pretty crispy/dry, but I bought the purp cause I like to smoke blunts from time to time and this stuff fits the bill.) and a gram of their Venom OG bubble hash, but the menu says full melt..? BT wasn't sure what it really was either, but said it didn't bubble. It was $25 for the gram which is cheap for bubble or even some real full melt. I had to work early the next day so I ended up getting the gram cause I needed to sleep and hash is the only thing that's getting it done. It ended up working for me, but it wasn't the bubble or even a decent full melt..just some ok.

Overall this spot is chill and worth a visit, especially for your first time 5 gram eighth. BT was new and not very knowledgeable of house strains and policies, but he did have a heavy hand..all together, besides the extra 1.5 on my eighth deal, he gave me over a gram for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment