Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Green Kross Co-Operative

858-412-5944

originally reviewed 01/03/2010

4.2 stars / out of 5.0 stars

I'm loving the new cap at the Kross! I hope this type of compassion sets an example for other clubs in San Diego to follow.

I always like to get eighth splits when I go here cause I usually find more than one strain I want to take home. On this occasion I went with a half eighth of their Earth, Wind, and Fire Master Kush $55...I really wanted the Skywalker $55, but they said they couldn't do a half eighth of that..only grams, so I went with the Master K.(the kush was very aromatic and extremely easy on the eyes, a good looking flower with throat-grabbing taste..was wasted off this erb) and a half eighth of their G13 X Diesel $55 (this hybrid is soo stunning, I mean, it's a beautiful strain and the smell from this flower is wonderfully overpowering, but it lacked in flavor and tasted a bit harsh...it picked me up after smoking the Kush though, definite head change.) Also picked up a gram of their OG Kush Full Melt $45 (this stuff melted down real nice like, bubbly even. real sweet, heavy, smoke that left me warped for a couple hours. I like to pinch off a little ball and squeeze out a little mini-pancake and toss it in my bong over a titanium screen...the best!)

The Kross is doing the damn thing..I look forward to seeing what else they have in store for their members!

No comments:

Post a Comment