Thursday, January 7, 2010

Horizon Collective

8584561779

originally reviewed 01/07/2010

4.6 stars / out of 5.0 stars

Over the last 3-4 months I feel like I've watched this place gradually transform from a "SO-SO" spot into a real compassionate collective. They don't ask for my I.D. anymore, they know who I am. It's nice to be able to just walk right into the nug room without any hassle. I'm very familiar with their menu so any new strains pop-out automatically. On this occasion they had some Kali Mist that had the ol' cat piss aroma, but didn't really look like the Kali. I ended up going with an eighth of their Pure Kush $60 (super powdery nugs with a strong scent, taste was a little on the mild side and I personally thought the high was more of a sting than a stone.) Anyway, the BT's let me part with it for $50 instead of $60 which is great. He also threw in a .7 of another strain for free and when I asked about some little chocolate edibles they had on display...guess what? got one of those for free too. And OMG this chocolate! this little piece of nothing rocked my world...I mean, I feel I have a pretty high tolerance, especially with edibles, but this tiny treat had me feeling like I had just smoked back2back blunts by myself! It was like the size of a silver dollar for Pete's sake and it didn't even taste that bad at all. It was a Cayenne Mint Chocolate star and they're $10...don't let the size fool you...them things is mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment