Monday, January 11, 2010

San Diego Holistic Healing

858-412-3105

originally reviewed 01/11/2010

5.0 stars / out of 5.0 stars

LOCATION: SAN DIEGO, CA. "HOLISTIC HEALING CENTER"
STRAIN: SKYWALKER OG
DONATION PRICE: $20/$60/$110
AVAILABILITY: PLENTY LEFT

This batch is some of the stinkiest OG I've smelled yet. Glistening with trichomes and just the right texture. The smoke is extremely smooth and easy on the lungs. Taste is perfect (beautifully cured) and the stone from the flower is unbelievable (during the day it kept me energized and at night it allowed me to get some sound sleep). The only bad thing I can possibly say about this strain is that it's not well manicured, but the excess leaf is covered in trich's so big whoopie!

Stopped in today and picked up another quad, only this time I received their Sunday discount ($5 off any eighth-2 eighth max)..so I got the quarter for a hundred EVEN, which a great deal considering the quality of the flower. Do yourself a favor and pick up some of this FIRE, I guarantee one snapper will have you voting this review helpful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment