Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Green Tree Solutions

858 278 2128

originally reviewed 01/13/2010

4.2 stars / out of 5.0 stars

I always try to make my way out to Green Tree Solutions either on a Sunday or a Tuesday cause they have killer deals on those two days. They offer $5 off planetary strain eighths on Sunday's and with today being Tuesday, I was awarded a 4 gram eighth (excluding planetaries). The main reason behind my visit today was to check out this George Washington OG I've been hearing so much about lately, but unfortunately they were fresh out of our first prez.

I ended up having a look at all of their top shelf indicas and sativas, but nothing really caught my eye. Some of their strains looked real nice like the OG Bubba and Blue Dream, but they both smelled kinda fresh/grassy and had no recognizable odor. I tell ya, I really wasn't too pleased with the strains they had outside of their planetaries and presidentals.

I ended up going with an eighth of their better $60 OG (President Thomas Jefferson) which is actually not even on their weedmap menu. These fragrant little popcorn nugs are "the business". Taste and potency are definitely up to par as well. I have really bad insomnia and I need a strong indica to blow me back before I can even begin to think about getting any shut-eye.

So if you use indicas too and you find yourself medless on a Tuesday, then swing by the Tree and pick up a 4 gram eighth of their new presidential OG (Thomas Jefferson).

I would love to see GTS beef back up on their quantity again. Last time I was there they had damn near 30 strains and now they're down to about half that.

No comments:

Post a Comment