Friday, January 29, 2010

Green Kross Co-Operative new 55 1/8th CAP!

858-412-5944

originally reviewed 01/22/2010

4.2 stars / out of 5.0 stars

I'm always scanning GKC's online menu for new additions and noticed they had recently added one of my favorite all time herbs.."P91". I've seen many versions of this strain, but can't say that I've seen one decent specimen in any dispensary since I've been a patient. GKC's batch definitely wasn't the most appealing version I've seen, but it did bare some resemblance to the original P91. It did however lack in odor and was a bit too leafy and sparse for my taste, so I decided to pass on it (might come back and get a gram on a day when I have more loot..to see if the taste is there)

After further inspection of their selection I realized they had a variety of other new strains I had yet to see. One flower in particular that caught my eye was their Amethyst $22/$55. (Beautiful green, gold, and violet brushed nugs, especially the smaller popcorn kernels...super dense and meticulously manicured with the invigorating stench of lemon, citrus, garlic, and floral. Taste was on the mild side, but not harsh on the throat at all..it just seemed kinda grassy if anything. Mild indica high ideal for AM medicating)

As always, I picked up some of their Greener Side chocolate brownies $13. They're made with a little over a quarter gram of hash and man are they tasty! You can begin to feel their effects as quickly as 35-40min and be prepared to be completely hammered for about 2-3 hours before you feel any sort of come-down.

No comments:

Post a Comment