Friday, March 19, 2010

San Diego Holistic Healing.....NEW 55 1/8th CAP!!!!!

858-412-3105

originally reviewed 03/12/2010

5.0 stars / out of 5.0 stars

Whenever SDHHC adds new medicine to their menu, I feel it definitely merits a visit from their best customer ;).

They added like 6 new OG's and a bunch of other bomb like their Razzleberry Kush . I'm really loving the stench this strain produces. It's very unique and once smelled makes your mouth water a bit, sort of like Pixie Stix and Fun Dip. Their Private Reserve OG rivals any Planetary or Presidential I've seen. Super stinky earthy smell and taste. Plus the high acts as an awesome sedative allowing you some deep sleep when you need it.

So the new Lemon OG wax everyone's raving about, really is the business! At $25/$40, the gram is the only way to go. I promise you you'll be sorry if you only get a half. This stuff is a little easier to work with than say the Diesel Wax or Golden Child OG Wax because it's not as gooey and has more of a butter or paste consistency to it. It smells of citrus rinds and a mint similar to Vicks Vapor Rub. A fair glob of this wax on a bed of flowers will sizzle down and produce a thick white and super sweet smoke that tickles the nose hairs and lingers on the palate. Very lemony and spicy notes on the exhale as well. The head change is instantaneous and very overpowering. It will leave you literally "Dazed and Confused" for at least a couple hours before making its slow decent out of you. I believe this concentrate is probably some of the best sleep inducing medicine available at the moment. If you're foolish enough to medicate with this during the morning time, you might find yourself forgetting, postponing and daydreaming the day away. Trust me, I speak from experience..lol!

As always the boys aka Eddie, Ryan and Alex are more than hospitable and always let me break up my eighths 3, even 4 ways if I want. Hey, I need some variety in my life!! If you haven't been by in a while, come check them out again cause they have a bunch of new strains and concentrates right now and a lot more on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment